We are now offering Telemedicine visits here at All For Kids Pediatric Clinic. These visits use a cell phone, tablet or computer to connect us to you for medical care with a secure audio and video connection. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant connection. You can call our office at 501-224-5437 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our physicians. We have availability for telemedicine visits during our regular office hours Monday through Friday and after hours on Saturday mornings from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our in office Saturday morning urgent care clinics have been temporarily closed. Telemedicine is available on Saturday mornings instead. Please see the schedule below.
The types of visits that are appropriate for telemedicine visits include:
- Colds, Fever and flu like symptoms
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Feeding issues
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Behavioral concerns, ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Abdominal pain, GERD, constipation
- Headaches, dizziness
- Skin problems – rashes, eczema, warts, and acne
- other concerns (during this corona virus outbreak most concerns can be address with a telemedicine visit)
Check up visits are best done in person at our clinic because of the needed measurements and possible immunizations.
How to use AFK telemedicine
If you decide to preschedule your visit, call our office at 501-224-5437 during our regular office hours and request a Telemedicine visit with your usual doctor. If your usual doctor is not available, you may schedule with another physician.
- We will ask for you cell phone number and the physician will text you when your appointment time arrives.
- Click on the embedded web link on your text message. Instructions will be provided. iPhones, Android devices, ipads, and computers all work well.
- Before your call, weigh your child and take their temperature if at all possible.
- Have your child beside you during the call so that your child can be examined with the phone.
- Your insurance company will be billed for the Telemedicine visit. Any of your insurance deductibles and copays will apply to these visits. If you have questions about your insurance coverage of Telemedicine visits, please call your insurance company. Arkansas Medicaid currently covers Telemedicine visits.
After Hours Telemedicine visits
On Saturdays, our urgent care clinic is now closed due to low utilization. Our on call physician is available Saturday mornings for telemedicine visits. If you feel that a telemedicine visit is necessary, simply click on the on-call physician’s waiting room link for the date specified below and the physician will get online with you as soon as possible.
The following links give you access to your individual physician’s waiting rooms:
- Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Dr. Tony Elias: allforkids.doxy.me/doctorelias
- Dr. Ashley Halpain: allforkids.doxy.me/drhalpain
- Dr. Dawn Martin: allforkids.doxy.me/drmartin
- Dr. Marsha Salman: allforkids.doxy.me/drsalman
- Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
- Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
Call schedule for telemedicine visits:
- Saturday August 15, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Tony Elias: allforkids.doxy.me/doctorelias
- Saturday August 22, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
- Saturday August 29, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Dawn Martin: allforkids.doxy.me/drmartin
- Saturday September 5, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
- Saturday September 12, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Ashley Halpain: allforkids.doxy.me/drhalpain
- Saturday September 19, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Saturday September 26, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Tony Elias: allforkids.doxy.me/doctorelias
- Saturday October 3, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
- Saturday October 10, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Dawn Martin: allforkids.doxy.me/drmartin
- Saturday October 17, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
Note: After 5:00 pm each weekday evening, after hours telephone calls will be directed to the nurse triage line at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.