We are now offering Telemedicine visits here at All For Kids Pediatric Clinic. These visits use a cell phone, tablet or computer to connect us to you with a secure audio and video connection. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant connection. You can call our office at 501-224-5437 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our physicians, or you may click on one of the links below to go directly to your doctor’s telemedicine waiting room. If you doctor is available, you can join his waiting room immediately for a telemedicine visit without an appointment. We have posted when our physicians are available for unscheduled visits.
The types of visits that are appropriate for telemedicine visits include:
- Colds, Fever and flu like symptoms
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Feeding issues
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Behavioral concerns, ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Abdominal pain, GERD, constipation
- Headaches, dizziness
- Skin problems – rashes, eczema, warts, and acne
- other concerns (during this corona virus outbreak most concerns can be address with a telemedicine visit)
Check up visits are best done in person at our clinic because of the needed measurements and possible immunizations.
How to use AFK telemedicine
If you decide to preschedule your visit, call our office at 501-224-5437 during our regular office hours and request a Telemedicine visit with your usual doctor. If your usual doctor is not available, you may schedule with another physician.
- We will ask for you cell phone number and the physician will text you when your appointment time arrives.
- Click on the embedded web link on your text message. Instructions will be provided. iPhones, Android devices, ipads, and computers all work well.
- Before your call, weigh your child and take their temperature if at all possible.
- Have your child beside you during the call so that your child can be examined with the phone.
- Your insurance company will be billed for the Telemedicine visit. Any of your insurance deductibles and copays will apply to these visits. If you have questions about your insurance coverage of Telemedicine visits, please call your insurance company. Arkansas Medicaid currently covers Telemedicine visits.
If you decide to visit our physician waiting rooms without an appointment, that is fine. If we are available at the time, we can do the visit. If we don’t respond within 5-10 minutes, then you know we are unavailable. Please prepare for your visit as outlined above. The follow links give you access to your individual physician’s waiting rooms:
- Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Dr. Tony Elias: allforkids.doxy.me/doctorelias
- Dr. Ashley Halpain: allforkids.doxy.me/drhalpain
- Dr. Dawn Martin: allforkids.doxy.me/drmartin
- Dr. Marsha Salman: allforkids.doxy.me/drsalman
- Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
- Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
This week’s telemedicine schedule:
- Dr. Jerry Byrum: Thursday: all day. Friday 8-12 noon, 4 to 6 pm. Saturday 8 – 11:30
- Dr. Tony Elias:
- Dr. Ashley Halpain:
- Dr. Dawn Martin:
- Dr. Marsha Salman:
- Dr. Kim Skelley: Friday afternoon 1:00 – 4:30 pm
- Dr. September Westbrook: