We are now offering Telemedicine visits here at All For Kids Pediatric Clinic. These visits use a cell phone, tablet or computer to connect us to you for medical care with a secure audio and video connection. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant connection. You can call our office at 501-224-5437 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our physicians, or you may click on one of the links below to go directly to your doctor’s telemedicine waiting room. If your doctor is available, you can join his waiting room immediately for a telemedicine visit without an appointment. Your doctor will be notified with a text message once you click the link. We have availability for telemedicine visits during our regular office hours Monday through Friday, after hours from 5:00 – 8:00 pm weekday evenings according to the schedule below and on Saturday mornings from 9:00 am – 11:30 am. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our in office Saturday morning urgent care clinics have been temporarily closed. Telemedicine is available on Saturday mornings instead. Please see the schedule below.
The types of visits that are appropriate for telemedicine visits include:
- Colds, Fever and flu like symptoms
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Feeding issues
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Behavioral concerns, ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Abdominal pain, GERD, constipation
- Headaches, dizziness
- Skin problems – rashes, eczema, warts, and acne
- other concerns (during this corona virus outbreak most concerns can be address with a telemedicine visit)
Check up visits are best done in person at our clinic because of the needed measurements and possible immunizations.
How to use AFK telemedicine
If you decide to preschedule your visit, call our office at 501-224-5437 during our regular office hours and request a Telemedicine visit with your usual doctor. If your usual doctor is not available, you may schedule with another physician.
- We will ask for you cell phone number and the physician will text you when your appointment time arrives.
- Click on the embedded web link on your text message. Instructions will be provided. iPhones, Android devices, ipads, and computers all work well.
- Before your call, weigh your child and take their temperature if at all possible.
- Have your child beside you during the call so that your child can be examined with the phone.
- Your insurance company will be billed for the Telemedicine visit. Any of your insurance deductibles and copays will apply to these visits. If you have questions about your insurance coverage of Telemedicine visits, please call your insurance company. Arkansas Medicaid currently covers Telemedicine visits.
If you decide to visit our physician waiting rooms without an appointment during our regular office hours, that is fine. If we are available at the time, we can do the telemedicine visit. If we don’t respond within 10 – 15 minutes, then you know we are unavailable at that time. Please prepare for your visit as outlined above. When you click the link below to access the waiting room put the patient’s name- not the parent. The following links give you access to your individual physician’s waiting rooms:
- Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Dr. Tony Elias: allforkids.doxy.me/doctorelias
- Dr. Ashley Halpain: allforkids.doxy.me/drhalpain
- Dr. Dawn Martin: allforkids.doxy.me/drmartin
- Dr. Marsha Salman: allforkids.doxy.me/drsalman
- Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
- Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
After Hours Telemedicine visits
After our regular office hours, telemedicine visits in our practice are a convenient way to manage patients who become ill after hours or whose parents are unable to come to clinic because of their work schedule. Our on-call physician will handle these visits. If you feel that a telemedicine visit is necessary, simply click on the on-call physician’s waiting room link for the date specified below and the physician will get online with you as soon as possible. On Saturdays, our urgent care clinic is closed due to low utilization. We are available Saturday mornings for telemedicine visits. Our on call telemedicine visit schedule is listed below.
Call schedule for telemedicine visits:
- Friday June 26, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Saturday June 27, 2020: 9:00 am – 11:30 am: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Sunday June 28, 2020: 9:00 am until 11:00 am: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Monday June 29, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
- Tuesday June 30, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Wednesday July 1, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
- Thursday July 2, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. Kim Skelley: allforkids.doxy.me/drskelley
- Friday July 3, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. September Westbrook: allforkids.doxy.me/drwestbrook
- Saturday July 4, 2020: Office is closed for July 4th
- Monday July 6, 2020: 5:00 pm until 8:00 pm: Dr. Jerry Byrum: allforkids.doxy.me/drbyrum
Note: After 8:00 pm each weekday evening, after hours telephone calls will be directed to the nurse triage line at Arkansas Children’s Hospital.