We are now offering Telemedicine visits here at All For Kids Pediatric Clinic. These visits use a cell phone, tablet or computer to connect us to you for medical care with a secure audio and video connection. This is a secure, HIPPA compliant connection. You can call our office at 501-224-5437 to schedule a telemedicine visit with one of our physicians. We have availability for telemedicine visits during our regular office hours Monday through Friday and after hours on Saturday mornings from 8:30 am – 11:30 am.
The types of visits that are appropriate for telemedicine visits include:
- Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Feeding issues
- Vomiting and diarrhea
- Behavioral concerns, ADHD, anxiety and depression
- Skin problems – rashes, eczema, and acne
- Corona Virus concerns and treatment
Check up visits are best done in person at our clinic because of the needed measurements and possible immunizations.
How to use AFK telemedicine
Call our office at 501-224-5437 during our regular office hours and on Saturday mornings to request a Telemedicine visit.
- We will ask for your cell phone number and the physician will text you when your appointment time arrives.
- Click on the embedded web link on your text message. Instructions will be provided. iPhones, Android devices, ipads, and computers all work well.
- Before your call, weigh your child and take their temperature if at all possible.
- Have your child beside you during the call so that your child can be examined with the phone.
- Your insurance company will be billed for the Telemedicine visit. Any of your insurance deductibles and copays will apply to these visits. If you have questions about your insurance coverage of Telemedicine visits, please call your insurance company. Arkansas Medicaid currently covers Telemedicine visits.